Why Join MPI Georgia Chapter?
GaMPI Mission Statement
Meeting Professionals International Georgia Chapter's mission is to play a pivotal role in positioning meeting professionals as a critical component of an organization's success through innovative education, networking, professional development and community leadership.
The benefits of joining the MPI Georgia Chapter are numerous. The commitment and dedication of the MPI Georgia Chapter members has greatly contributed to the growth and development of the industry as we know it today. GaMPI's commitment to excellence is exemplified by providing the opportunity to experience firsthand, innovations in meeting design, delivery, education and professional development through:
- Monthly Educational Program or In-Depth Workshop
- Annual GaMPI Summer Education Alliance Conference
- Annual Meetings Exploration Conference
- CMP Study Group/Certification
- MPI Global Certification in Meeting Management (CMM) Program
- MPI Institues
- Annual MPI World Education Congress
- Annual MPI MeetDifferent Conference
- Monthly One + Magazine
- Monthly Electronic Newsletter - Re:Connect
- Monthly email update - GaMPI Re:Vu
- GaMPI Web-site: www.gampi.org
- MPIWeb: www.mpiweb.org
- GaMPI Job Board at www.gampi.org
- MPIWeb Career Resource Center
- Annual MPI Digital Membership Directory
- Online GaMPI Membership Directory
- Leadership Opportunities
- Member Awards and Recognition
- Grants to Members (Professional Development, Membership, Student)
- Numerous Networking Functions
- Membership Orientation available prior to each Educational Program
- Annual GaMPI Fall Classic
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Professional Administrative Office
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- MPI Bookstore
Getting the most out of your MPI Membership - article from MPI
GaMPI offers a wealth of opportunities for members to enhance personal and professional knowledge and experience. GaMPI's wide range of committees offer opportunities to refine skills and learn new ones. Opportunities exist in the areas of:
- Membership - Retention, Recruiting, Mentoring
- Communications - Public Relations, Web-site, Re:Connect electronic newsletter, ReVu email, membership directory, member recognition, scholarships and community affairs
- Education - Curriculum Development, Meeting/Event Logistics, Site Selection, Conference Management, Monthly Programs, Menu Planning, Workshops
- Finance and Administrative - Sponsorship, Fundraising, Budgeting
- Strategic Events - Meetings Exploration Conference Management, Fall Classic Golf Tournament, GaMPI's Philanthropic Event - The Gathering, and The Phoenix Awards.
The more you get involved, the more you will get from GaMPI!
Join GaMPI Today... Your Link to the Future!
Already belong to another chapter of MPI? Click here to become an Affiliate Member for only $90/year.